The Joomla! Administrator Exam is the first available Joomla! certification exam. It covers topics related to the everyday use of building, managing and maintaining Joomla! websites.
- You must REGISTER for this exam through Joomla
- You must bring your own LAPTOP (PC or MAC/OS) that we can install software on via a USB drive
- You must come prepared...study, study, study!
- Resource, I recommend reviewing Joomla Explained by Steve Burge to get your self 'ready'
The exam will take place at RUTGERS, The State University of NJ on
MONDAY, June 3, 2019 2:30pm - 5:00pm
- Registration Code: JUGNJ19
- Price is $75.
- Register Here: https://exam.joomla.org/buy
Murray Hall College Avenue Campus Murray Hall 510 George Street New Brunswick, NJ - ROOM 207
You can park on the street (MUST PAY AT A METER), or park in a PARKING GARAGE. DO NOT PARK IN A STAFF/FACULTY LOT!
There is a Parking Garage just behind the TRANS STATION on Easton Ave
About the Exam
The Administrator Exam is part of the Joomla! Certification Program. Its goals are to establish a certain standard and provide a documented measurement of knowledge. This ensures the competence of Joomla! professionals and contributes to the development of a qualified workforce. It will also provide clients an easier way to find a Joomla! Professional.
The Exam Schedule is:
2:30 - 3:00 Exam Prep (REQUIRED, so we can setup your computer)
3:15 - 5:00 - Certification Exam
Learn more about the Certification Exam: