Thank you to everyone that attended a great meeting!!!
Joomla 3.9 Overview
Presentor: Steve Burge, Joomla Shack
Steve reviewed the following pages and details:
Some questions by the group:
- Could the Users listing (where all of the user edit history is kept) hurt performance?
- ---> From Steve, we haven't seen that as a problem yet
- We see an advantage of storing the details about the user history, at least to be able to see who did what and when to the site.
To watch a full video of the User Group Meeting for this section:
Working with the WRIGHT FRAMEWORK
Questions from the group:
- bootstrap 4.1 - https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.1/utilities/display/
- hide modules with joomlashack - https://www.joomlashack.com/blog/wright-template-framework/hiding-modules-for-mobile/
- bootstrap 2 - http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/scaffolding.html#responsive
- If you don't want the module rendered AT ALL (hide it without using css)
- Advanced Module Manager is good extension to not render a module in mobile: https://www.regularlabs.com/extensions/advancedmodulemanager
- To make them responsive, more code would need to be added.
- create a module and put in the debug position? (yes)
- However, if you want to insert the code inside the head tag, then a Joomla plugin such as https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/advanced-google-analytics/