The Joomla! Administrator Exam is the first available Joomla! certification exam. It covers topics related to the everyday use of building, managing and maintaining Joomla! websites.
The exam will take place at RUTGERS, The State University of NJ on
SATURDAY, October 19, 2019
This is in coordination with our Pizza, Bugs and Fun event (in the room next door!) After or before your exam help us out all participants receive free pizza!!! If you will be joining us for pizza, please REGISTER!
- You must REGISTER for this exam through Joomla
- You must bring your own LAPTOP (PC or MAC/OS) that we can install software on via a USB drive
- You must come prepared...study, study, study!
- Resource, I recommend reviewing Joomla Explained by Steve Burge to get your self 'ready'
- Date: October 19, 2019: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Please use this Coupon Code: JUGNJ_Oct19
Murray Hall College Avenue Campus Murray Hall 510 George Street New Brunswick, NJ - ROOM 208
You can park on the street (MUST PAY AT A METER), or park in a PARKING GARAGE. DO NOT PARK IN A STAFF/FACULTY LOT!
There is a Parking Garage just behind the TRANS STATION on Easton Ave
About the Exam
The Administrator Exam is part of the Joomla! Certification Program. Its goals are to establish a certain standard and provide a documented measurement of knowledge. This ensures the competence of Joomla! professionals and contributes to the development of a qualified workforce. It will also provide clients an easier way to find a Joomla! Professional.
The Exam Schedule is:
11:00 - 12:00 Exam Prep (REQUIRED, so we can setup your computer)
1:00pm - 3:00pm - Certification Exam
Learn more about the Certification Exam: